Share |
My first wife and I divorced many years ago. My oldest son (from that marriage) sided with her at that time, and still has no contact with me today, more than twenty years later. What action, if any, is necessary on my part in order to rectify this situation?

Click here for a(n) Orthodox answer by Rabbi Gidon Rothstein
Click here for a(n) Conservative answer by Rabbi Corey Helfand
Click here for a(n) Reform answer by Rabbi Yair Robinson