Share |
My father was Jewish. I am married to a Jewish man. My children were raised in a very Conservative Jewish way, and have married into almost Orthodox families. I consider myself a Jew. Where can I convert to be accepted as fully Jewish in ALL Jewish communities?

Click here for a(n) Orthodox answer by Rabbi Dov Fischer
Click here for a(n) Conservative answer by Rabbi Gilah Dror
Click here for a(n) Reform answer by Rabbi Michael Zedek